No U.S. embassy staff hurt in Yemen blast: source

SANAA (Reuters) – No American embassy staff were hurt in a suspected car bomb attack on the U.S. embassy in Yemen on Wednesday, a source inside the heavily-fortified compound said.

The source, who declined to be named as he was not authorized to speak to the media, said that U.S. embassy staff had been gathered into a safe area.

Check Also

Israeli, Egyptian Troops Trade Fire Near Rafah

Latest Developments​ Israeli and Egyptian troops exchanged fire near the southern Gaza border city of …