Croatia will not withdraw genocide charges against Serbia

Croatian Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor said Tuesday that the Croatian government has not yet considered withdrawal of the the genocide charges against Serbia.

The lawsuit was filed at the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Serbia has its own genocide countersuit against Croatia.

“The government will decide on this issue, but it has not yet discussed it,” she said.

Croatia’s and Serbia’s mutual genocide charges at ICJ were one of the topics of the talks between Serbian President Boris Tadić and his Croatian counterpart Ivo Josipović during their meetings earlier this week in Belgrade, said reports.

Check Also

„Nešto tu debelo škripi, nije sve samo do politike i ministara“: Konkurs Ministarstva odbrane potvrdio još jednu kadrovsku rupu

Iako predstavnici vlasti nerado govore o masovnom odlivu kadra iz Vojske Srbije, sve je više …